Services for Buyers
For Real Estate Buyers in Barrie, Ontario and Surrounding Areas
Looking to purchase real estate in the Barrie, Ontario market or surrounding areas?
During our first meeting we will review many details relating to the type of home, neighbourhood, schools, and other amenities that are important to you. We will discuss your needs and requirements.
You will receive a take-away Buyer’s Information Package in which sections will be highlighted so you will have no trouble finding important references we discussed during this first meeting.
Each Buyer's Information Package will be customized for you and will include:
- Buying a Home, a guide booklet explaining the costs, mortgage payments, home buying checklist, etc.
- Buyers' Expense sheet - break down of home buying costs eliminating surprises during transaction
- Home Inspectors - service and contact information
- Lawyers - contact information for Barrie area lawyers
- Purchaser's checklist for moving reminders
- Map of Barrie or surrounding area, depending on interest
Should you require modifications to a prospective property, Krista can put you in touch with the area's best architects, contractors, interior designers, and trades people.
Contact Krista Alkerton for expert help with the purchase of your next home.